Sunday, February 12, 2006

These women are desperate?

I went to visit my parents today and after dinner, as my fiancee and I were picking out wedding stuff, Desperate Housewives came on tv. I guess my mom likes this show, so I figured I'd see what it's all about. Kinda funny actually...but 2 things...I guess I've become REsensitized since HS and college, because all I really watch is SportsCenter, FoxNews, History Channel, and DVDs of 24 seasons. Plus, as a middle-school teacher I thought it was a little overboard when a guy stripped his wife down to her underwear on primetime public TV. Call me old-fashioned...oh well...you're probably where I was...OVERLY DEsensitized. And number two- I don't think they're desperate at all...except for FOOD!! Maybe they should eat a little more and enjoy their posh, perfectly groomed cul-de-sac. Dang.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Ehrhard said...

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA...

"maybe they should eat a little more" ahahahahha

Ok...haven't checked out your blog in a while and that definitely made me laugh at the end.

Hope you're doing well Freak Show!

7:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home